Business mission and journey in one of the most beautiful sites of Russia – Kamchatsky Krai
A Post Conference will be held in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on 8–10 September 2017 as part of the Eastern Economic Forum.
The goal of this event is to introduce people to one of the most unique places on Earth and the natural, economic, and investment potential of the Kamchatka Territory.
The Post Conference is being host by Development Corporation of Kamchatka with assistance from the Kamchatka Territory Government and information support from the Roscongress Foundation.
The Post Conference programme includes:
- – A presentation of investment opportunities in the Kamchatka Territory;
- – Casual meetings with representatives of the government and business community (B2B);
- – An introduction to the sights, unique nature, and traditions of the Kamchatka Territory;
The programme is targeted at potential investors and the heads of large companies, banks, investment companies, and other financial institutions.
Please note that the number of seats in the delegation is limited.
Contact persons for participation issues:
- Maria Kachurina, representative of the Development Corporation of Kamchatka in Kamchatka
+7 (924) 890 0000, email@example.com
- Mosсow office of the Development Corporation of Kamchatka
+7(495) 625 1391, +7 (903) 968 9409, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Ageeva, Roscongress Foundation,
+7 (921) 437 8269, email@example.com