- General information
- Information about the procedure for setting up and dismantling exhibition structures
- Information about accreditation procedures for exhibitor organizations
15 May — 24 July 2017
Accreditation requests accepted,
24 — 27 July 2017
Changes and additions
15 — 30 August 2017
Delivery of accreditation packages
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of exhibitor organizations whose work requires that they be at the EEF venue between 08:00 on 20 August 2017 and 07:00 on 5 September 2017, and/or between 23:00 on 8 September 2017 and 24:00 on 12 September 2017 must obtain accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
Exhibitors, employees, drivers, and vehicles of exhibitor organizations whose work requires that they be at the EEF venue between 07:00 on 5 September 2017 and 23:00 on 8 September 2017, must obtain accreditation for the duration of the Forum.
Please note that:
- – if a driver has been registered in the accreditation request as an exhibitor or employee, you do not need to list them again for accreditation as a driver
- – if the exhibitor/employee/vehicle and driver have been registered for the duration of the Forum, you do not need to list them again for accreditation during setup/dismantling
- – accreditation requests for towed vehicles must be submitted separately
In order to obtain accreditation for exhibitors, employees, drivers, and vehicles, the organization must provide the following:
- Checklist of exhibitors for the duration of the Forum
- Checklist of employees for the duration of the Forum
- Checklist of drivers for the duration of the Forum
- Checklist of vehicles for the duration of the Forum
- Checklist of employees and drivers for the setup/dismantling period
- Checklist of vehicles for the setup/dismantling period
Checklists of exhibitors, employees, drivers, and vehicles for third-party organizations must be submitted to the Technical Staff, Transportation, and Drivers Accreditation Department no later than 24 July 2017.
Changes and additions to the lists must be agreed with the Roscongress Foundation division manager and may be made until 27 July 2017.
After 27 July 2017, changes and additions may be made only with the approval of the Forum Director.
Accreditation of the exhibitor organization’s technical staff, exhibitors, drivers, and vehicles.
The Roscongress Foundation
Tel.: +7 (911) 988 1476, +7 (812) 635 8013, ext. 123