- General information
- Information about the procedure for setting up and dismantling exhibition structures
- Information about accreditation procedures for exhibitor organizations
6-7 September 2017, Vladivostok, Russky Island, FEFU
Purpose of the EEF 2017 exhibitions: to attract investors into Russia’s Far East.
– visualisation of the Forum’s programme provisions detailing investment opportunities available in the Far East;
– dialogue between investors, company leaders, representatives of the government and the media;
– making prospective Russian and foreign investors aware of the pace of work for supporting the investment process;
– visible confirmation of the region’s claim to investment appeal; direct work with investors by industry and region;
– fostering a comprehensive understanding of the Far Eastern Federal District, its investment appeal, the Far Eastern Federal District’s development institutions;
– presentation of countries participating in the Forum.
The EEF 2017 exhibition space presents specific Advanced Special Economic zones, investment projects and measures taken by the federal and regional authorities for developing the Far Eastern Federal District’s socio-economic, demographic and investment potential.
The following exhibition formats will be offered as part of EEF 2017:
- “Far East Development” exhibition: presents mechanisms for entry into the Far Eastern Federal District (Advanced Special Economic zones, the Free Port), investment opportunities, activities and tasks of development institutions, and existing and prospective investment projects.
- EEF 2017 partner business zones expand the Forum’s area and visualise the status and achievements of EEF partner companies.
- “Welcome to the Russian Far East!” exhibition: presents the Far Eastern Federal District’s key industrial sectors, its policy for international cooperation, investment opportunities and exemptions by industry sector, and the macro region’s mega projects.
- EEF 2017 media partner business zones.
- Exhibition featuring EEF 2017 participating countries: an exhibition presenting countries participating in EEF 2017.
(Building А, Levels 3 and 6, 823 square metres)
(Building А, Levels 4 and 5, 700 square metres; Building C, Level 5, 170 square metres)
(Building В, Level 5, 1000 square metres)
(Building В, Level 6, 400 square metres)
(Building С, Level 6, 200 square metres)
Working with exponents on technical support, cooperation with local maintenance services, and meeting technical build-out requirements.
Phone: +7 (921) 345 5136 / +7 (495) 640 4440, ext. 284
Working with federal government agencies, working with exponents, concept and content of exhibition booths, agreement of thematic and exposition plans for exhibition build-out at the EEF 2017 site.
Phone: +7 (921) 345 9658 / +7 (495) 640 4440, ext. 283
Design of business networking built-out areas for EEF 2017 Partners.
Phone: +7 (911) 223 3342 / +7 (812) 406 7579, ext. 464