The accreditation of representatives of companies that are Partners of the Eastern Economic Forum 2017 in all categories (participants in the Premium and Standard packages, stand attendants, technical personnel, drivers, vehicles) starts on 1 July 2017
Please pay special attention to the key dates for submitting information and the rules for working with a Partner company’s personal web office.
1–31 July 2017 1 July–20 August 2017 23 August–7 September 2017 Endorsement of quotas Acceptance of applications for accreditation, checklists Receipt of accreditation package
A Partner company’s personal web office contains the following information:
- Participants — here you can register your company’s representatives in the Premium package, Standard package, and event participants.
- Participants’ vehicles and drivers – here you indicate the vehicles and drivers registered via the participant’s personal web office.
- Stand attendants – here you can register your company’s stand attendants.
- Personnel – here you can register your company’s technical personnel, vehicles, and drivers during the assembly/disassembly period and the Forum.
- Contractors – information about your contractor’s registered representatives (in view mode).
- Documents – here you can print checklists and a power of attorney to obtain technical personnel badges.
- Useful information – in this section you can review information about the regulations for loading and unloading work as well as directors for cargo transportation to get to the unloading zone on the territory of FEFU.
Accreditation during the Forum is for the Partner company’s employees, drivers, and vehicles that are required to be present on the territory of the EEF venue to perform work from 7:00 on 4 September 2017 to 21:00 on 7 September 2017.
Accreditation during the assembly/disassembly period is for the Partner company’s employees, drivers, and vehicles that are required to be present on the territory of the EEF venue to perform work from 8:00 on 15 August 2017 to 22:00 on 2 September 2017 and from 8:00 on 8 September 2017 to 22:00 on 11 September 2017.
Please note that accreditation for the assembly/disassembly is not required for employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum period.
For the accreditation of participants, personnel, vehicles, and drivers (as required by technical personnel), it is necessary to:
- Complete the Partner company card (the number of participants and personnel must be specified in accordance with partnership contract conditions).
- Print the Partner company card, have the organization’s senior officer sign it, affix the organization’s seal, and scan it.
Send the electronic version in Excel (Partner company card) and a scanned version to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain an individual user name, login, and password from a manager of the Partner Relations Department to log into the personal web office.
- Log into the personal web office using your login and password on the official Forum website (https://forumvostok.ru/).
- Complete the applications for participants and employees (technical personnel, stand attendants, vehicles, and drivers (as required by technical personnel)).
- Upload photos of participants and personnel.
Photos for a temporary pass (during the assembly/disassembly period) are not required.
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- – photo size 480×640 pixels;
- – the photo must be colour against a white background of the document type;
- – resolution of 300 dpi (photo quality);
- – the photo must be full face, without headgear, and your face must take up at least 70% of the photo.
- After completing the applications for participants, you must log into the personal web office of each participant and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
The vehicles of Premium and Standard package participants (personal or rented) can only be registered from the participant’s personal web office!
- After completing the applications for personnel, vehicles, and drivers (as required by technical personnel) in the Personal Web Office, print:
- – a checklist of employees for the Forum period;
- – a checklist of drivers for the Forum period;
- – a checklist of vehicles for the Forum period;
Personnel/drivers are not required to personally pick up badges/passes! An organization’s representative can only pick up badges/passes as part of a package.
Accreditation of Partners